Exploring Mainstream Science and Discussing Implications: Welcome to PF!

• Thread starter Dephenistrator2
  • Start date
Dephenistrator2
I'm not a student or physicist, but have a deep calling to understand my universe. I research physics and other sciences all the time and frequently ended up back here so i thought I'd make a profile and jab some of my questions at people who will probably throw game breaking math at my theories and/or answer physics related questions. I admit that while i can handle any math thrown at me, i do so very slowly and this is pretty much the only reason i haven't pursued being a scientist of any kind. I am a programmer and can link related ideas together very quickly and understand new concepts and their implications just as fast. I hope to meaningful discussions with the community and can't wait to get started.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules as we don't discuss personal theories or speculative science. Our focus is on helping students understand mainstream science and to discuss anything else confuses people's understanding of current science.

You can ask questions about mainstream stuff but not questions where you necessarily pose a personal theory and then want people to discuss it.