Welcome to the PF Community: A Place for Science Questions and Discussions!

• Thread starter Matthew Bay
  • Start date
In summary, the PF Community is a platform for individuals to engage in discussions and ask questions related to science. It is a welcoming community where members can share their knowledge and learn from others. The forum covers a wide range of topics and encourages critical thinking and open-mindedness. Whether you are a science enthusiast, student, or professional, the PF Community provides a supportive and informative environment for all to participate in.
Matthew Bay
Hello, I am a high school physics teacher and I am on here so that hopefully I can help answer some questions, but also ask some. The best part of my job is when student's ask questions that I don't know the answer to. I'm hoping some people can help me out on here. I am currently working towards my masters in science education, and I plan to try and fill my science credits with physics classes. I look forward to interacting with this community and having meaningful conversations. Let's poke the universe and see what happens!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Matthew.

Welcome to the PF. :smile:

If you have schoolwork type questions (even as an instructor), please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork-type questions here. :smile:

If you have a technical question or general questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help/How-To.

Great to have you here! Enjoy! :smile: