Exploring the Possibilities of Electromagnets in DIY Home Labs

• Thread starter Bas Gawehn
  • Start date
In summary, electromagnets have a wide range of applications in DIY home labs, from simple experiments to more complex projects. By creating a magnetic field through the flow of electricity, electromagnets can attract and repel objects, control the movement of fluids, and even generate electricity. With the availability of affordable materials and the use of basic circuitry, anyone can build their own electromagnets and explore their potential in various projects, such as designing a simple motor or creating a magnetic levitation system. The possibilities are endless and continue to expand as technology advances, making electromagnets a valuable tool in the world of DIY experimentation.
Bas Gawehn
Hi,
I`m Bas Gawehn from germany and want to learn more about magnetism because it's so awesome! I would like to make a very small home lab and have fun with electromagnets.
Also, years ago I had a very cool idea on time which now is developing into an hypothesis.
And I really want to ask your opinion on my time-idea.
If people discuss it it would be an enormous inspiration to attempt finish my idea and I would be grateful if people do - it has been simmering for years. However, I`m not sure what the right subforum is, my hypothesis is too unprofessional for the physics forums.

Best regards
Bas

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!