What can I expect in my first year of aerospace technology at university?

• Thread starter hitoshi
  • Start date
In summary, the first year of studying aerospace technology at university will involve a combination of theoretical and practical coursework. Students will be introduced to fundamental concepts such as aerodynamics, propulsion, materials science, and space systems. They will also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, gaining hands-on experience in designing and testing aircraft and spacecraft. Additionally, students can expect to attend lectures, participate in lab sessions, and complete assignments and exams to demonstrate their understanding of the material. Time management and critical thinking skills will be crucial in order to succeed in this challenging field.
hitoshi
Hi my name is Alex and I'm 18 years old as of for now.
I'm in the first year of university at aerospace technology.
Nice to meet you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum, Alex! I sincerely think you will enjoy your time here on the forum.

Thanks, I already found out quite a few interesting things while looking through posts :) .

hitoshi said:
Thanks, I already found out quite a few interesting things while looking through posts :) .
Glad to hear it, and by the way, read the Terms and Rules page if you haven't already. A lot of people here are very welcoming and helpful, so feel free to ask anything that confuses you.