How can I maximize my chances of passing the EIT exam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vptran84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    eit Tips
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
vptran84
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I'm about to take the EIT test this coming Saturday. If it is not too much trouble, can you guys give me some advice or tips on how i can maximize my chances of passing?

Thanks
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
If you haven't already, take practice exams. I thought the morning half wasn't too terribly bad, but the afternoon can be a bugger.

Also, they should have sent you a copy of the reference guide that you will be allowed to use in the test. Make sure you are very familiar with it's layout. You don't want to waste time trying to find something during the test.