PhiJ Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 4, 2006 #1 I have read in wikipedia and other places that white holes cannot exist as they violate the second law of thermodynamics. I s'pose my question is a simple one. How?
I have read in wikipedia and other places that white holes cannot exist as they violate the second law of thermodynamics. I s'pose my question is a simple one. How?
maverick280857 Messages 1,774 Reaction score 5 Jul 4, 2006 #2 Perhaps this thread could be shifted to someplace where an astrophysicist could help... For now you could read the linked website on the wikipedia page: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=108 Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
Perhaps this thread could be shifted to someplace where an astrophysicist could help... For now you could read the linked website on the wikipedia page: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=108
PhiJ Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Jul 4, 2006 #3 Wow! Although the question still remains, that was an absolutely fascinating web page! Thank you very much!
Wow! Although the question still remains, that was an absolutely fascinating web page! Thank you very much!