How i can hack ?

• Thread starter hagopbul
  • Start date
Phil, there isnt any hostility, but that wasnt funny. Not you personally but what you posted.

The fact is some people may actually do that, and could format a disk, albeit not the boot partition, as explained before. Within Windows, depending on how you start your Command prompt there is a possibility to open it on another drive other than the boot partition. For example if on logon a script runs and executes a bat file situation on your data partition. Next time you open cmd you will be opening it on a non-boot partition. Your *joke* may cause damage.

There isnt any hostility towards you, but rather some people may attack your post, and rubbish it. Dont take it personally, really.

Phil, there isnt any hostility, but that wasnt funny. Not you personally but what you posted.

The fact is some people may actually do that, and could format a disk, albeit not the boot partition, as explained before. Within Windows, depending on how you start your Command prompt there is a possibility to open it on another drive other than the boot partition. For example if on logon a script runs and executes a bat file situation on your data partition. Next time you open cmd you will be opening it on a non-boot partition. Your *joke* may cause damage.

There isnt any hostility towards you, but rather some people may attack your post, and rubbish it. Dont take it personally, really.

It doesn't matter what hard drive you type "format c:" in. It makes no difference. Also, nobody "rubbished" my post. This is ridiculous.

You have no sense of humor, period. From what I've seen, your posts are robotic with 0 charisma, 0 humor, and 0 empathy.

I have a +2 charisma card in my back pocket and and a basic deck with a +1 humor and empathy. So you see, I'm already 1 point ahead of you. Not only that, but I think you're only playing with half a deck. So ha! *throws down an 'arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics' card*

Beat that! ;)

Phil

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:rofl: NERD FIGHT!!!

It doesn't matter what hard drive you type "format c:" in. It makes no difference. Also, nobody "rubbished" my post. This is ridiculous.
I rubbished your post :smile: and of course it matters, I said drive not hard drive, your 14 years of experience knows the difference right?

Telling someone to format their hard-drive is not charismatic. Its not funny and its typically of a pre-adolescent *attempt* at a joke.

You have no sense of humor, period. From what I've seen, your posts are robotic with 0 charisma, 0 humor, and 0 empathy.
Im not here to impress you. And if you read the rules before you posted you would relies that we arent a *l33t* WOW irc channel where you can use your ubb3r skills to flame other members.
I have a +2 charisma card in my back pocket and and a basic deck with a +1 humor and empathy. So you see, I'm already 1 point ahead of you. Not only that, but I think you're only playing with half a deck. So ha! *throws down an 'arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics' card*
WTF are you talking about? Is this another *joke* like your other one, where you attempt to undermine someone else, in the believe that others who read your joke (read: crap) will think you are an ubber l33t haxzor. Which is equivalent to looking in the mirror and making yourself go blind (the metaphorical equivalent at least).

Get the picture yet, or do I need to spell it out to you?

The only hostility was coming from you, critism and hostility arent the same thing. You do understand that, dont you?

Last edited:
russ_watters
Mentor
Ok, we're done here..