How many types of Peltier plates are there?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Stevenyzs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Peltier Plates
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Stevenyzs
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I need to get a Peltier tile/plate for one of my projects and I got really confused when deciding between them based on No. codes on it, as they're all similar in dimension.

Like for example, I was looking for 4cmx4cm Peltier plate, and I found myself getting confused when there were choices like TEC1-12710, TEC1-12706, TEC1-12705, and I'm not sure if there's even more.

So what are their differences and what do those No. codes even represent?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Browsing an on-line catalogue, it appears that the final decimals code Imax, and the special options are in the alphas following.
 
Doug, what do you mean by special options...? o.O?