How to build a career in automobile industry?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
MUQ
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone!

This is Mohammad Umar. I am a mechanical engineering student here in Delhi, India.

There are many things that are running in my mind right now regarding my career.
Its already high time now!

I am planning to go to Germany for my M.S in automobile as I am really really into engine and stuff! i took up mechanical engg so that I could learn mechanisms and build an engine of my own! I know that's too childish but there's no harm in dreaming ;)
I've worked on a couple of projects, made a 300cc, 10 H.P All Terrain Vehicle for a competition SAE BAJA 2013.
Currently planning to build a two stroke quad bike.
.
.I had a few queries in my mind
What are the different fields I can go into once I complete my engineering?
How will I have to go about if I want to work in any of the dream companies, be it Lamborghini, Maserati etc..?
Any comment is welcome.
( This was my first post so was a bit nervous :) )
 
Physics news on Phys.org
MUQ said:
I know that's too childish but there's no harm in dreaming ;)
I don't think that's childish at all.