ClassicChelle Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 16, 2007 #1 Does anyone know how to enter a mixed or compound fraction into the Ti-89 Titanium? (eg. 66½)
ClassicChelle Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2007 #3 No, I mean 66 "and" One Half. A Mixed Fraction.
ranger Gold Member Messages 1,687 Reaction score 2 Jun 16, 2007 #4 Whats the difference between 66+(1/2) and 66½ ?
ClassicChelle Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2007 #5 I read 66+(1/2) as an addition problem. Not as a mixed fraction. I just need to know how to enter a mixed fraction into this calculator.
I read 66+(1/2) as an addition problem. Not as a mixed fraction. I just need to know how to enter a mixed fraction into this calculator.
ranger Gold Member Messages 1,687 Reaction score 2 Jun 16, 2007 #6 What are the numerical answers of 66+(1/2) and 66½ ?
ClassicChelle Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jun 16, 2007 #7 So I guess I'm understanding that I have to enter a mixed fraction as an "addition" problem instead of being able to enter it as actual mixed fraction like the other "lower" scientific calculators do? Goooodness...
So I guess I'm understanding that I have to enter a mixed fraction as an "addition" problem instead of being able to enter it as actual mixed fraction like the other "lower" scientific calculators do? Goooodness...
z-component Messages 494 Reaction score 2 Jun 17, 2007 #8 There's no difference, as ranger showed. That's how you enter mixed numbers in a calculator.
chroot Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 10,270 Reaction score 45 Jun 27, 2007 #10 I have no idea how other "lower" calculators do this, or that they do it any differently. - Warren