assuredlonewo Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 6, 2010 #1 If I squeezed someone with a hug, how would I measure the force
russ_watters Mentor Insights Author Messages 23,902 Reaction score 11,357 Sep 6, 2010 #2 Force on what?
assuredlonewo Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Sep 6, 2010 #3 russ_watters said: Force on what? How would I measure the amount of force on someone if I squeezed them
russ_watters said: Force on what? How would I measure the amount of force on someone if I squeezed them
Dr Lots-o'watts Messages 645 Reaction score 0 Sep 6, 2010 #4 The measurement would be easier done by sqeezing some type of balloon or punching bag instead, connected into a manometer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure_gauge Crudely speaking : a tire gauge in the lucky person's mouth... not accurate because the lungs and stomach aren't all that is deformed, but it's the general idea.
The measurement would be easier done by sqeezing some type of balloon or punching bag instead, connected into a manometer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressure_gauge Crudely speaking : a tire gauge in the lucky person's mouth... not accurate because the lungs and stomach aren't all that is deformed, but it's the general idea.