A general question of clarification for
@isukatphysics69 .
Referring to specific details concerning the physical situation depicted in the figures.
Initial figure for example:
View attachment 230401
Do the labels:
1) refer to individual points on the surfaces of the spheres located on the line joining the centers of the spheres?
2) refer to individual points on the surfaces of the spheres located close to the line joining the centers of the spheres (or to a small region at such a location)?
.
I suppose I have been thinking of the labeled points in the 2nd way (small regions), but as I reconsider this, it now makes more sense to suppose that the 1st way is what was intended for this question. If this is the case, then go back to the charge density answer for the case where Spheres 1&2 touch:
View attachment 230402
which was given as: E>A>B=C=0>D .
(Charge density at) both B and C should be zero. (What the feather!

That's what it did say all along !) I mis-read this too ! DUH on me !
Well this must be the case at this position with the two conductors touching along the line connecting the centers.
So...
The same must be true in the final case, where Spheres 2&3 touch, only this time D and E touch, so charge density there is zero.
My apologies to
@isukatphysics69