How Well Do You Know Tapeworms? Take the Quiz Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Knowledge Test
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
41 replies · 22K views
16% for me. That's a bit weird, but understandable. I've had a tapeworm for years, and it was answering the questions for me. It tends to lie.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
mgb_phys said:
Kitten - the other white meat?

You sound like Zapper. He compares them to soft-shell crab. :frown:
 
By the way, the odds are that 3 of us have tapeworms. (Counting Jelly, not counting jimmy's tapeworm-in-a-jar)
 
Kurdt found this at the same site.

How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you

ahahaha

Kneading on you

You may think this is a sign of affection, but your cat is actually checking your internal organs for weaknesses.

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/14_96.jpg

http://www.heyquiz.com/quiz/cat_kill
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/14_78.jpg

not good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I worked at a Nature Center handling raptors, snakes (and mice) primarily. Was there a contingency in this quiz for "wild animals"?
 
OK, the test says there's an 85% chance that my cat is trying to kill me. I think that's understated...consider this photo journal.

I got some nice new running shoes yesterday...my kitty was enjoying the shoe box.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9777/nicekitty.jpg

Then I made the mistake of moving my leg...

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9396/prestrike.jpg

Which brought on an unprovoked attack!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1071/thestrike.jpg

Sorry that one's blurry...I was in pain !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You sure that's not a litter box? "JUST DO IT"
 
Or kitty was just caught up by a clever advertising slogan.
 
http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/15_20.jpg

...and loving it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.heyquiz.com/bimage/14_74.jpg

You must start off with a high percentage anyway. I thought my cat was lovely. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha, lisab caught her cat in the act! The box slogan is great.