carol Thread starter Aug 9, 2017 #1 If I do the x-axis rotation for a solenoid, how will the magnetic field change? Would it also rotate along x axis?
If I do the x-axis rotation for a solenoid, how will the magnetic field change? Would it also rotate along x axis?
cnh1995 Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 3,489 Reaction score 1,173 Aug 9, 2017 #2 Welcome to PF! carol said: If I do the x-axis rotation for a solenoid, how will the magnetic field change? Would it also rotate along x axis? Could you elaborate?
Welcome to PF! carol said: If I do the x-axis rotation for a solenoid, how will the magnetic field change? Would it also rotate along x axis? Could you elaborate?
Vanadium 50 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Education Advisor Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 35,014 Reaction score 21,725 Aug 9, 2017 #3 Which way is x?
scottdave Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 2,009 Reaction score 988 Aug 9, 2017 #4 Which way is the solenoid pointing, before you rotate?