I am not a good one for doing important matter

  • #1
yu_wing_sin
78
0
I am not a good one for doing important matter...

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...
My physics is not professional...
I am poor in doing experiments...
I am not clever in studying physics...

You see, how bad am I?

I will be lucky if no one watch me here, or not giving important task for me to do.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
yu_wing_sin
78
0
I am very regret that... I am impossible to be a giant. But anyway, physics is only mine an interest. I also only can admire those great contributions people...
 
  • #3
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
97
How old are you and why do you like physics? I know my second question sounds pretty silly.
 
  • #4
hypatia
1,167
9
yu_wing_sin said:
I am not a good one for doing important matter...

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...
My physics is not professional...
I am poor in doing experiments...
I am not clever in studying physics...

You see, how bad am I?

I will be lucky if no one watch me here, or not giving important task for me to do.
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself. Taking a good look at yourself is the only task I would give you.
 
  • #5
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
10,025
135
And why is doing physics important?
Don't be too hard on your self; being a good friend and loving son is for example, a lot more important to be, in my opinion.
 
  • #6
yu_wing_sin
78
0
Lisa! said:
How old are you and why do you like physics? I know my second question sounds pretty silly.

I am 16 now... I like physics is because I found it is a outlet.
And I like the computer mostly. I like computer more than physics.
 
  • #7
yu_wing_sin
78
0
arildno said:
And why is doing physics important?
Don't be too hard on your self; being a good friend and loving son is for example, a lot more important to be, in my opinion.
Thanks for your suggestions.

I am fearing someone is giving me a big task... I don't be sure that whether I can finish it. But it will make me fame...
 
  • #8
yu_wing_sin
78
0
hypatia said:
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself. Taking a good look at yourself is the only task I would give you.

Thanks for your suggestions. I am not attractive, so now I am still not found any amie. But she will appear soon... And I hate some good looking people that originally has big bad scheme to me...
 
  • #9
Bladibla
347
1
I am poor in doing experiments..

- Thats craftmanship, not necessarily intuition.

I am not clever in studying physics...

-There are other sciences. Progress in science is NOT based on physics equations nor the mathematics behind it. It is due to careful experimentation that we move on. (I personally don't classify mathematicians as SCIENTISTS for this reason) Physics is in no way superior to other sciences, and those who think so has a brain a ostrich wouldn't be jealous of.
 
  • #10
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,082
21
hypatia said:
You are what ever you wish to be. If you have chosen to be lazy, why cry about it now? You have the power to change anything with in yourself.
Wholeheartedly seconded.

Stop living under the self-imposed constraints that being better is impossible. It is only impossible (actually, 'unlikely' is more accurate) if you don't work at it.
 
  • #11
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
35,981
4,710
yu_wing_sin said:
I am not a good one for doing important matter...

I am not responsible...
I am very lazy...
My physics is not professional...
I am poor in doing experiments...
I am not clever in studying physics...

You see, how bad am I?

I will be lucky if no one watch me here, or not giving important task for me to do.

So, is that why you tried to diss me by saying

You are only an experimental physicist, you don't understand our theoretical physicists' every obstacles: disputes.

Zz.
 

Suggested for: I am not a good one for doing important matter

  • Last Post
Replies
27
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
20
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
29
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
22
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
47
Views
5K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
113
Views
10K
Top