I am not sure the source of error of simple pendulum experiment

In summary, the aim of the conversation was to measure the acceleration due to gravity using a simple pendulum. The group discussed potential sources of error in their experiment, including the use of inaccurate measuring instruments, human reaction time, damping of oscillations, and external forces such as the Earth's rotation. The group also discussed their experimental setup and the expected outcome of their graph plotting the period against length of the pendulum string. However, their results did not match their expectations and they struggled to find explanations for the discrepancies. The conversation also touched on the concept of natural frequency and the effects of systematic errors and air resistance on the experiment.
hay~I got it. I know what wrong I did. Actually, my result is very accurate.
thank you very much. I think my report is the best in my class. I have make a silly mistake a whole day! thanks for your support. I can make a good dream now. The y-intercept is 0.0944 not 1.3. sorry to let you worry.

Physics news on Phys.org
Told you before you were a bit too large. But still you should mention explanations why you are not zero. Your other data is so good that statistics strongly (99,7%) favours a non zero result.

And good night.

you have a nice day too,I hope I am not a stupid and trouble guy in your mind. Can I make a friend with you?

Sure. I always like to help.