1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling

1. Aug 4, 2004 #1
    I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling!!!

Well I just got done watching Beyond The Stars documentation and I got to thinking...........................What if I could design a machine that acts like ........... in ...... and connected it to a partical accelerator. Thats when I would then transfer accelerated particles to an energy storage unit to use them as........................ Want to find out the blanks & more!!!! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 4, 2004 #2

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Wow! I had that exact same though! Except I was half-asleep at the time and had an excuse for thinking it.

If you're going to post a theory, please FINISH it first.

4. Aug 5, 2004 #3
    ^^ lol Deeviant.

Anyway, please finnish, interested in reading more. Any idea can be brought to light with enough brain power.

5. Aug 5, 2004 #4
    Well if i finished it someone very interested in it could steal my idea. Now thats why i am a genious. :approve:

6. Aug 5, 2004 #5

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

If you were worried about theft you wouldn't have posted at all.

7. Aug 5, 2004 #6
    Funny how you say that after the replies here.

Should have said.
    "Want to find out the blanks & more!!!! erm.... nevermind!!!!

8. Aug 5, 2004 #7

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Have I filled out correctly? :confused:

9. Aug 6, 2004 #8
    ya well i guess i was just excited. i am now working on a different theory and the only way you people are gonna find out is when you go buy a car, bike, or anything with weels and fly home. You all better appologize to me. jk.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?