Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling

1. Aug 4, 2004 #1
    I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling!!!

Well I just got done watching Beyond The Stars documentation and I got to thinking...........................What if I could design a machine that acts like ........... in ...... and connected it to a partical accelerator. Thats when I would then transfer accelerated particles to an energy storage unit to use them as........................ Want to find out the blanks & more!!!! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 4, 2004 #2

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Wow! I had that exact same though! Except I was half-asleep at the time and had an excuse for thinking it.

If you're going to post a theory, please FINISH it first.

4. Aug 5, 2004 #3
    ^^ lol Deeviant.

Anyway, please finnish, interested in reading more. Any idea can be brought to light with enough brain power.

5. Aug 5, 2004 #4
    Well if i finished it someone very interested in it could steal my idea. Now thats why i am a genious. :approve:

6. Aug 5, 2004 #5

Alkatran

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

If you were worried about theft you wouldn't have posted at all.

7. Aug 5, 2004 #6
    Funny how you say that after the replies here.

Should have said.
    "Want to find out the blanks & more!!!! erm.... nevermind!!!!

8. Aug 5, 2004 #7

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Have I filled out correctly? :confused:

9. Aug 6, 2004 #8
    ya well i guess i was just excited. i am now working on a different theory and the only way you people are gonna find out is when you go buy a car, bike, or anything with weels and fly home. You all better appologize to me. jk.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?