I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling

In summary, the content discusses a possible theory involving light travelling. The theorist has a new way of using particles as orgasm pills, but they need someone to actually buy the product.
monkeydude9999
I have a theory that might work with LIGHT traveling!

Well I just got done watching Beyond The Stars documentation and I got to thinking......What if I could design a machine that acts like ... in ... and connected it to a particle accelerator. Thats when I would then transfer accelerated particles to an energy storage unit to use them as...... Want to find out the blanks & more! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!

Science news on Phys.org
monkeydude9999 said:
Well I just got done watching Beyond The Stars documentation and I got to thinking......What if I could design a machine that acts like ... in ... and connected it to a particle accelerator. Thats when I would then transfer accelerated particles to an energy storage unit to use them as...... Want to find out the blanks & more! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!

Wow! I had that exact same though! Except I was half-asleep at the time and had an excuse for thinking it.

If you're going to post a theory, please FINISH it first.

^^ lol Deeviant.

Anyway, please finnish, interested in reading more. Any idea can be brought to light with enough brain power.

Well if i finished it someone very interested in it could steal my idea. Now that's why i am a genious. :approve:

monkeydude9999 said:
Well if i finished it someone very interested in it could steal my idea. Now that's why i am a genious. :approve:

If you were worried about theft you wouldn't have posted at all.

Want to find out the blanks & more! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!

Funny how you say that after the replies here.

Should have said.
"Want to find out the blanks & more! erm... nevermind!

monkeydude9999 said:
Well I just got done watching Beyond The Stars documentation and I got to thinking......What if I could design a machine that acts like a sexual intercourse in a completely new setting and connected it to a particle accelerator. Thats when I would then transfer accelerated particles to an energy storage unit to use them as instant orgasm pills Want to find out the blanks & more! Contact my e-mail and or post a reply here!

Have I filled out correctly? :confused:

ya well i guess i was just excited. i am now working on a different theory and the only way you people are going to find out is when you go buy a car, bike, or anything with weels and fly home. You all better appologize to me. jk.

1. How does light travel?

Light travels in waves, called electromagnetic waves, that are made up of both electric and magnetic fields. These waves travel at the speed of light, which is about 299,792,458 meters per second.

2. What is your theory about light traveling?

My theory suggests that light can travel in a straight line, but it can also be bent or refracted when it passes through different mediums, such as air, water, or glass. This is known as the principle of refraction.

3. How does your theory differ from the current understanding of light's behavior?

My theory proposes that light can also travel as particles, called photons, in addition to waves. This is known as the wave-particle duality of light, which has been supported by various experiments and observations.

4. Can your theory explain the phenomenon of light polarization?

Yes, my theory suggests that light waves can be polarized, meaning that they vibrate in a specific direction. This can occur when light reflects off a surface, passes through a polarizing filter, or is emitted from certain sources, such as lasers.

5. How can your theory be applied in real-world situations?

My theory has practical applications in various fields, including telecommunications, medicine, and technology. By understanding how light travels and behaves, we can develop new technologies such as fiber optics, lasers, and medical imaging devices.