Originally posted by treat2
Christian creationists put the Earth's age and the age of the Universe between 6-10,000 years old, with 6,000 being the most popularly stated number.
The stars in the Universe (except for our Sun) are MILLIONS AND BILLIONS of LIGHT YEARS away from us. How we can possibly be able to either see or
just scientifically detect ANY stars?
Please explain how this obvious contradition is scientifically possible with reference to any empirical evidence.
- I postulate. The intersection/geometry must have .5 in it's empiracle evidence. Or 1/2. It follows action is followed by reaction.
Now since we want empiracle evidence. There it is.
Now I apply Christ to this rule. Not God. Christ.
How many people are you ? 1. Christ says treat everybody like you. Like # 1.
Christ said his father verified him. His father is .5 and Christ is .5 So both are the same.
Newton's third law has .5 in a form of it's empiracle evidence.
So Christ followed Newton's third law.
Since .5 is in empiracle evidence.
- The intersection/geometry the Government had was action, and Christ's was reaction. Reason. Given.
- It follows that .5 = Action = Government = God the father. Reason. Christ's confession.
- So when the Government folds Christ. He still confesses God. Reason. Christs confession.
- There is a complementary and corresponding intersection/geometry in life. Reason.We all live and die. We all are healthy or unhealthy.
The complementary reaction of the living is we all laugh at unhealthy or healthy things. There's variety.
- Jesus experienced the negative complementary acute angle. Death. Reason. Given.
- Now the death is equal with life. Reason. Complementary acute angles are equal.
- So he just needed the right action and he would be positive or living again. Reason. Aliens. Cosmic aliens might know how to make acute angles equal under any
circumstance or state. The negative experience would be made positive again. "Dead man walks after sleeping for 3 Jewish days."Now that's news worthy.