High School POE Class Interview Questions

In summary, the conversation is about someone named Gordon seeking an engineer to answer questions about advancing in engineering. They are specifically looking for someone in any engineering field to answer questions about their name, degree, place of employment, email, field of engineering, current job title and duties, work schedule, education background, any changes they would make in their career or education, and advice for pursuing a similar career path. However, the website where this conversation took place no longer allows interview threads for privacy and anti-phishing reasons.
G0rdon
Hello my name is Gordon and I really need an engineer to answer these questions for me. I really consider to advance in engineering and am currently taking POE. Someone who is an engineering in any field please answer these questions they mean a lot thanks.

1:Your Name

2:Your Specific Degree

3:Place of Employment

4:Email

5:Describe Your Engineering Field

6:Current Job Title

7:Job/Duties

8:Average Work Schedule

9:Starting with High School, describe education background chronologically.

10:If you had to do it over with career or education what would you do differently

11:What advice would you give me as I am pursuing a career path similar to yours

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
For privacy and and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads here on the PF.

1. What is a POE class in high school?

A POE (Principles of Engineering) class is a course that introduces students to the fundamental principles of engineering, such as design, problem-solving, and teamwork. It is typically offered as part of a larger engineering pathway or program in high school.

2. What topics are covered in a High School POE class?

Topics covered in a High School POE class may include engineering design process, basic engineering concepts, technical sketching, computer-aided design (CAD), programming, and hands-on projects related to different fields of engineering such as mechanical, electrical, civil, and environmental engineering.

3. What skills will I gain from taking a High School POE class?

By taking a High School POE class, you will develop skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork, communication, and technical skills in areas such as CAD and programming. These skills are essential for success in any engineering field and are transferable to other areas as well.

4. Is a High School POE class beneficial for students interested in a career in engineering?

Yes, a High School POE class can be very beneficial for students interested in a career in engineering. It provides a strong foundation in engineering principles and hands-on experience, which can help students decide if engineering is the right path for them and prepare them for further studies in college.

5. Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to take a High School POE class?

No, you do not need any prior knowledge or experience to take a High School POE class. However, having a strong interest in math, science, and technology can be helpful. The class is designed to introduce students to engineering concepts and skills, so no previous experience is necessary.