luisito123 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Aug 11, 2010 #1 any recommendations to a physical chemistry book? I want to know which one is the easiest to understand, and covers all the material in detail.
any recommendations to a physical chemistry book? I want to know which one is the easiest to understand, and covers all the material in detail.
alxm Science Advisor Messages 1,848 Reaction score 9 Aug 11, 2010 #2 That's a subjective question so i can't say. But P.W. Atkins "Physical chemistry" is probably the most popular. (also available in the condensed version "Elements of physical chemistry")
That's a subjective question so i can't say. But P.W. Atkins "Physical chemistry" is probably the most popular. (also available in the condensed version "Elements of physical chemistry")
Moogie Messages 167 Reaction score 1 Aug 12, 2010 #4 I agree with alxm. The elements version is more accessible i think