Idea for a senior project related to renewable energy

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 7K views
lebtech
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
dear members, i would like to thank the owners of this forum for giving us students the opportunity to share our ideas and thoughts about topics related to electronics.

i would like to help me pick up few thoughts or ideas for a senior project related to renewable energy such as solar or wind power. I am looking to get the first prize , so please show me the way to get a good idea to start with. thank you. kind regards.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
lebtech,
Please, share your ideas with us and we can help you avoid landmines.
 
I found this, its a start

http://www.windstuff.org/building/build1/build1.php
http://www.continuo.com/sustainable%20living/windmill%2007/windmill.htm I think they have forums as well should cover all your basics of a senior design project, I'm sure they already gave you the outline, something like this

http://dijest.com/tools/pmworkbench/pmtemplates/pmoredocs/pmprocess.htm
 
Last edited by a moderator:
solar power seniors are not so special. i was thinking of something new and no one would think about. remember that I am looking to get the first prize.
 
If you are going to *earn* first prize, perhaps it should be your idea.
You can certainly bounce your ideas off of us and we can help you calibrate them.
 
the Earth has a magnetic field, correct? perhaps several coils of wire around the Earth in space would generate electricity due to the Earth's rotation.