Chris Gascoigne said:
If one of my learners asks me a question I try to check that I understand what it is they actually want to know then I try and answer to the best of my ability.
You'll note that you were asked several times for a reference to which model you were talking about, precisely because we didn't know which one you wanted to know about. That you don't seem to know which one it is and are unwilling to provide a reference to whatever you've been reading so that we can find out for ourselves is a huge part of the reason you are running into resistance - you aren't helping us to help you.
Chris Gascoigne said:
I would like to know why we do not see any evidence of other universes.
I think you have this backwards, basically. Anything we can see is part of the universe, by definition. If you want to posit other universes, then, they must be regions that are somehow disjoint from our universe. My understanding is that different models achieve that in different ways. Eternal inflation, which V50 thinks is the model you are talking about, achieves it (if I understand correctly) by having the spaces between bubble universes growing faster than the bubble universes. Bubble universes cannot form inside others because the interiors of the bubbles are true vacuum not false vacuum and can never overlap if they don't overlap initially, so we can never see another universe.
One point to take into account is that, observationally, we do not see new universes forming. Any theory that posits other universes must therefore provide a mechanism by which we don't see them, otherwise it would be immediately dismissed unless all scientists discussing them were total idiots. Thus you dismissing multiverse theories in general on the grounds that we don't see other universes is somewhat disrespectful.
Again - different models have different mechanisms for explaining why we don't see other universes. Unless you are willing to specify a model, or tell us what you've been reading that prompted the question, you are unlikely to receive a specific answer.