Gale Gets Glasses: Exciting News & Hot Librarian Look

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary: I've wanted them for years, cause i think glasses are really hot. I'm only a little bit near-sighted, and i have a slight stigmatism in my right eye, but my overall vision's like 20/30 i think... So, legal to drive and all that. But I'm getting glasses anyways. I'm sort hoping i'll look less intimidating in them, to the other geeky boys in class. Probably won't happen, but meh. I think i look sort of like a hot librarian in them, you know like "hey boys, do you need help finding something? what's that you're studying anatomy?... *whoosh, books go flying*... Let me help." hehe
Gale17 said:
Heh, i'll keep that in mind eh? my facial hair will probably never be as pretty as yours though. But then, you are such a handsome fellow, how could i compete?!?

You are in luck madam. I recently decided to lose the old face sweater due to popular request from the internet babes. I kept the shavings though, so if you like I could send them to you. I guess you could like glue it to your face or something. I think in some cultures that's as good as growing your own beard.

Physics news on Phys.org
LeBrad said:
You are in luck madam. I recently decided to lose the old face sweater due to popular request from the internet babes. I kept the shavings though, so if you like I could send them to you. I guess you could like glue it to your face or something. I think in some cultures that's as good as growing your own beard.

internet babes eh?? i never told you to shave... you mean... there's someone else! or worse elses! Oh brad... i feel so put out. But then... i can have the shavings eh? hrmm. That sounds kinda hot... brad hairs... mmm... i could like, glue them close to my lips, so whenever i need some sexy, i can just lick a little bit of brad... I'm sure i'd look pretty hot too.

Yo,Gale,i'm leaving!This is turning gross

Daniel.

Gale17 said:
internet babes eh?? i never told you to shave... you mean... there's someone else! or worse elses! Oh brad... i feel so put out. But then... i can have the shavings eh? hrmm. That sounds kinda hot... brad hairs... mmm... i could like, glue them close to my lips, so whenever i need some sexy, i can just lick a little bit of brad... I'm sure i'd look pretty hot too.

Funny you should mention that because it reminds me of an intersting story. Actually it's not so much interesting as it is long. Anyway, it all started when I wanted to go to this costume party, but I didn't have a costume. Luckily, the maintenance man in my apartment complex had a spare shower, so I went as that somehow. But then I kept pissing off the toughest kid in school and tried to steal his exgirlfriend. This kid also happened to be the local All-Valley under 18 karate champion. I got my butt kicked a ton of times; once on the beach, once on my bike, once by a rogue gang of skeletons, and once on the soccer field. Anyway, eventually I learned how to truly love and became king of the Morlocks.

The point of the story is, that if you need more hair, I could shave some chest hair for you too.

LeBrad said:
The point of the story is, that if you need more hair, I could shave some chest hair for you too.

...you said i could shave your chest hair...

Speaking of glasses... now when I'm not wearing mine, my eyes tend to hurt... is that normal?

Gale17 said:
Do you call glasses 'spectacles'?

Why yes, yes I do.

Wow, i think you just read my mind! you answered my question before i could even ask it!

by the way,

Gale17 said:
Wow, i think you just read my mind! you answered my question before i could even ask it!

by the way,

Ok, but now it's my turn to ask a question. Do you know a catcher that played at least 15 years in the AL, and spent his entire career with the same team? That's the only spot I'm missing between my two All-Franchise teams.

LeBrad said:
Ok, but now it's my turn to ask a question. Do you know a catcher that played at least 15 years in the AL, and spent his entire career with the same team? That's the only spot I'm missing between my two All-Franchise teams.

No
but i once met a guy who said he knew how to lick his own ear.

Gale17 said:
No
but i once met a guy who said he knew how to lick his own ear.
heh. seems like every guy I meet makes that claim!
but ooh, that reminds me -this weekend I finally learned the trick for tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue . :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
heh. seems like every guy I meet makes that claim!
but ooh, that reminds me -this weekend I finally learned the trick for tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue . :smile:

hmmph, I've never been able to do that, and man have i tried! I've always wanted to take a starburst wrapper off inside my mouth too... that'd also be cool...

Gale17 said:
hmmph, I've never been able to do that, and man have i tried! I've always wanted to take a starburst wrapper off inside my mouth too... that'd also be cool...
patience, grasshopper. :smile:

hmm.. starburst wrapper - a new challenge! Gotta go - need to make a run to the store! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I finally learned the trick for tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue . :smile:
This wouldn't be an assignment for that French class, would it?

Danger said:
This wouldn't be an assignment for that French class, would it?
actually, it was a pre-requisite. oh la la. :biggrin:
You wouldn't believe what our language labs are like! Lots of demonstrations!

Math Is Hard said:
actually, it was a pre-requisite. oh la la. :biggrin:
You wouldn't believe what our language labs are like! Lots of demonstrations!
There is something to be said for an advanced education after all. :wink: