Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Im in High School and I know nothing about physics

1. Nov 28, 2012 #1
    :frown:hi folks

I will be having a physics exam in next week and Im so noob dont know anything about physics :frown: what should I do please help me

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 28, 2012 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

You could start by opening a thread in the general physics subforum and ask for specific advice.

how could we possibly know what you struggle with when you just lament "I don¨t know ANYTHING, please help me!!"

4. Nov 28, 2012 #3
    wouldn't be that spamming ?

5. Nov 28, 2012 #4
    You must give us more of an idea what you'll be tested in. Imagine someone were to say "I need to know about music, but I don't know anything. Where should I start?" What would you suggest to them? There's so much about music to know. (How are trumpets built? What's the importance for a country to have a national anthem? Do singers get better or worse as they grow older?) The same is true for physics.

So, what kind of an exam is this, and what will people expect you to know about?

6. Nov 28, 2012 #5
    it will be in Arabic :frown:

7. Nov 28, 2012 #6

Lisa!

Gold Member

You should study for your exam!:wink:

8. Nov 28, 2012 #7

George Jones

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Exactly.

If you have an exam next week, that must mean that you are taking a course. The purpose of the course is to teach you physics. Have you been learning the material as the course has progressed? Have you been having difficulties? If so, have you tried to get help with the material?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook