What are the benefits of studying both environmental engineering and physics?

• Thread starter PhysicsCollegeGirl
  • Start date
In summary, studying both environmental engineering and physics provides a comprehensive understanding of the natural world and the principles that govern it. Environmental engineering focuses on the application of scientific and engineering principles to solve environmental problems, while physics explores the fundamental laws and theories of matter, energy, and motion. By combining these fields, students gain the knowledge and skills to address complex environmental issues, such as climate change, pollution, and sustainability, from a multidisciplinary perspective. This can lead to a wide range of career opportunities in fields such as renewable energy, waste management, and environmental consulting, where a strong understanding of both environmental engineering and physics is highly valued. Additionally, studying these two disciplines together can also foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied to
PhysicsCollegeGirl
Hello, I am currently 21 and I am studying environmental engineering. Even though I went for engineering, I always liked physics and would like to take more than a couple of pure physics courses. I have yet to decide on that, but meanwhile I joined the forum to really understand what I see in class. Hello!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!