New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await

• Thread starter beansbaxter
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary: I don't think I've ever seen that on a motorcycle forum, but I'm sure it's not uncommon elsewhere. :)
beansbaxter
Hello all. I've always frequented motorcycle forums, but thought I'd try another forum that is somewhat more practical, hence I found this place. Hope the topics are as stimulating as they appear.

Physics news on Phys.org
only if you like to read
welcome

Greetings beansbaxter !
But tell me; what do you see here at PF as being more practical than a motorcycle ?

hmmm I don't know...

I frequent about six other motorcycle forums, am a moderator on one of them, and a few of us always throw out some physics threads, make for great discussions, but its the same people.

So I did a Yahoo! search, found this forum, thought I'd give it a shot, see how the community of people are and of course learn, cause so much knowledge I have learned out of Internet boards.

But being more practical than a motorcycle...haha let me get back to you on that one.

And why isn't my post counting going up? Just curious...

Hello, how are you?
It has been decided that posts made in General Discussion do not count. Not very fair, since I think I give mind boggling, life-changing advice here all the time ! :cry:
Anyway, welcome! :biggrin:

Welcomez you.

Maybe you could bring some motorcycle discussion into the forum, i know Ivan Seeking is a motorbike enthusiast, and I suppose I like the sound of anything with two wheels, an engine and no stabilisers. :biggrin:

oh yeah, welcome aboard.

Interesting, a motorcycle enthusiast.
I think SCIENCE can be associated with that? lol.
Anyways, Welcome to PF.

Lemme introduce myself because I'm brand new as well :wink: . Aged 16, live in Poland (no better after entering the UE :grumpy: ), brown-black hair, blue eyes, interested in Physics [learning quantum physics] and Maths [analysis, algebra], with a bit strange sense of humour, have been playing piano for 10 years. Sorry for this chaotic description of myself. Anyway, nice to meet you all, people :biggrin:

Welcome aboard! Ha! Get it? Yeah, it's really not funny. What a strange mood I'm in this morning. :rofl: Oh, wait- it's 5:00 pm! Wow, a strange mood indeed. Anyway, enough about how stupid I am... let's talk about you. Oh, someone help me.
Okay, I'm better.

Can I ask a stupid question? :rolleyes:

What all do you discuss on a motorcycle forum? For example, do you talk about clothing, motorcycle gang/club history, motorcycle regulations, gas prices, etc.? Just curious.

Happy thoughts
Rachel

Does anyone on these motorcycle forums admit to riding side-saddle??

welcome here.. i am new as well...

fishys182 said:
welcome here.. i am new as well...

Welcomez you too.

What is the purpose of "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await"?

The purpose of "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await" is to provide a platform for individuals to engage in practical discussions related to a specific topic or field. This forum allows for the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and opinions among members.

How do I join "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await"?

To join "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await", you will need to create an account on the forum's website. This may involve providing your name, email address, and creating a username and password. Some forums may also require you to verify your email address before you can join.

Can I start a new discussion on "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await"?

Yes, most forums allow members to start new discussions on topics related to the forum's theme. However, it is recommended to check the forum's rules and guidelines before posting to ensure your discussion is appropriate and follows the forum's guidelines.

How can I participate in discussions on "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await"?

Participation in discussions on "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await" can be done by commenting on existing discussions or by starting a new discussion. You can also engage in discussions by asking questions, sharing your opinions or experiences, and providing helpful insights to other members.

Are there any rules I should be aware of when participating in discussions on "New to Forum: Practical Discussions Await"?

Yes, most forums have rules and guidelines that members are expected to follow when participating in discussions. These rules may include keeping discussions respectful and civil, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and staying on topic. It is important to familiarize yourself with these rules to ensure a positive experience for all members.