I'm Starting a Company Who's In?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
I want to know the current status of this imaginary company. U can hire me to make the impossible possible or vice versa.

Zantra said:
Don't get me wrong.. I'm originally a midwest guy myself (michigan) but there's something to be said for no snow... hhehehe
which is why Phoenix is such a good choice. low cost of living, no snow, already a major tech city Motorola/intel/etc. Plus you can get some awesome tax breaks if you bully the government.
Where are you getting start up capital? is that why 5 years until start? saving up that McDonalds paycheck?

Dissident Dan said:
Maybe you need a marketing weasel while you're at it :wink:
User friendly fan?

eNtRopY said:
What is your specialty anyway?

eNtRopY
Getting in the way :tongue:

eNtRopY said:
If the company gets really big, then I might need a logician / game theorist / strategic analyst to help me rule the world.

eNtRopY
Oh. That is SO me.

Evo

Mentor
I have a software company. You can actually find it in places like Best Buy and Comp USA etc... Maybe when I become the next Bill Gates I can hire some of you. :tongue: (in other words, don't get your hopes up) :wink:

Evo said:
I have a software company. You can actually find it in places like Best Buy and Comp USA etc... Maybe when I become the next Bill Gates I can hire some of you. :tongue: (in other words, don't get your hopes up) :wink:
Ooh ooh ooh, hire me, hire me! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll do anything you ask!!111 :biggrin:

polyb said:
Ooh ooh ooh, hire me, hire me! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll do anything you ask!!111 :biggrin:

And really evo, he means anything.

this thread appears to be a year old, the original poster also appears to be banned or de-regged. the likelyhood that he will ever see this thread again is minimal. so who wants to start some crazy business with me?

ElectroPhysics said:
I want to know the current status of this imaginary company. U can hire me to make the impossible possible or vice versa.

YOU!!!

WHy do you keep necroposting? Why did i only now notice this? Why don't i read threads i post in? Why am i still talking? Why am i still alive!?!?!

Evo

Mentor
franznietzsche said:
YOU!!!

WHy do you keep necroposting? Why did i only now notice this? Why don't i read threads i post in? Why am i still talking? Why am i still alive!?!?!
You need sleep franz. :wink:

it's what he doesn't need thats the problem.

Wow.............

franznietzsche said:
And really evo, he means anything.
He's right! :rofl:

Get some sleep franz!

Evo said:
I'm available for a small consultation fee:)

Actually I'm trying to get out of IT. I hate it:P

polyb said:
He's right! :rofl:

Get some sleep franz!
Sleep, she is for the weak.

uf004290.gif

Zantra said:
I'm available for a small consultation fee:)

Actually I'm trying to get out of IT. I hate it:P
Really?

And here i am a physics major who has discovered he loves programming.

jammieg

Why would people want lighting fast computers? I mean if today's computers eventually meet all the demands of people they may not be willing to pay for it or invest in furthering the speed factor of this technology, there has to be a greater need for speed such as true virtual reality gaming or insane internet interactivity or bioelectrical interface devices that fuels people's desires and sparks their imaginations, but without those preceeding breakthroughs people are unlikely to invest and believe in it so it should fail due to being ahead of it's time, so timing is important, timing and lots of other things that are probably far more important actually.
You are also going to need someone to cast doubt and confusion on the team and generally be there to bring down spirits and create an atmosphere of slavishness and oppression... I mean order and discipline to help motivate/spur them on. And all good companies are founded on having a good juggler, no joke, every successful company throughout history has had a good juggler somewhere juggling away in the shadows you can research it for yourself if you don't believe me, it's amazingly predictable,,, that and a whole lot of coffee, coffee being in fact the stem of all human progress.

Plz make me a janitor or the canteen owner in your office!