1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering In my particular case, is Aerospace Engineering good?

1. Apr 26, 2012 #1
    Hello,

I'd like to know your opinions, all are wellcome but in particular the ones comming from engineers already in industry. I have to decide if I continue my current pathway in Civil and Structural Engineering or if I change to Aerospace (branch Aerostractures). The main thing is that I'm already 37 years old, I left uni before and I came back to study, and Im now in a Foundation Year in Uk.

If you are going to ask me if I'm genuinely interested in the field of aerospace engineering, if it's what I mainly download and search, etc, the answer is YES. However I like the classic aerospace and most jobs out there ask for avionics, and systems and control.. so mainly to work in electronics.

I have serious concerns if it's going to be too difficult to find a job at the age I graduate. All opinions are wellcome.

2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2012 #2
    Hi All, Please feel free to suggest me anything. I wont start making question after question becouse I know you probably answered posts like this many times :-)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook