Intelligence Test - Quick & Easy - See if You Missed One

In summary, the Simon Evans intelligence test is a humorous test that is based on questions about sports and laws. It is recent, and you only get a score if you answer all the questions correctly. You can also predict your love life based on your score.
larkspur
Check it out. It is a quick and easy one. I missed one...
http://www.mikescomputerinfo.com/inteltest.htm"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It must also be very recently made.

Very humorous test. I'm ashamed to tell my score.

8/11 I rock!

You GOT a score of 10 out of 11
You rating: Wow! Come to work for us!
Your Projected Love Life: Your love life is mediocre

Gokul43201 said:
It must also be very recently made.
??:confused:

You GOT a score of 6 out of 11
You rating: Normal Intelligence
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
answers below
Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forecast your upcoming love life:

Your Projected Love Life: Wow! Your love life is *****in

though i think I'm a little smarter, and what do i know about california :P

It says "only three people have scored this high."

I don't believe it. I have to admit, these are just a collection of old "gotcha" riddles, and I've seen nearly all of them before.

larkspur said:
??:confused:
Seeing Chi's post, I'm not so sure now. I got the same message, and I'm guessing we got the same score, so it clearly did not update the list after I took the test. If it updates once daily, then this is still only two days old.

Last edited:
I've taken this one before, so I know the answers. Funny test.

Chi Meson said:
I don't believe it. I have to admit, these are just a collection of old "gotcha" riddles, and I've seen nearly all of them before.

Hahaha, that's the only reason I scored high.:rofl:

What a horrid test. 3/11. I'm proud to have scored so poorly, I think scoring well on this test belies an addled mind.

I wonder if I'm the only one who got the Moses vs. Noah thing wrong.

Neat test.

You GOT a score of 10 out of 11
You rating: Wow! Come to work for us!

I didn't understand this question:"How many outs are there in an inning?"

ziad1985 said:
The test was written by a person whose knowledge of sports with innings and outs is limited to baseball, and whose intelligence didn't entertain the possibility of the existence of other sports that have both.

It is a baseball question. It does not test your intelligence if you are from a country where baseball is not the national waste-of-time.

I also would argue the "California Marriage Law" question. Does California specifically have a law against a woman marrying her sister's dead husband? I don't think so. THerefore, in this country, anything that is not specifically banned by legislature are retained by the people. In that case, it IS "legal," it just can't be done.

I score 12 out of 11:biggrin:

Gokul43201 said:
...t is a baseball question. It does not test your intelligence if you are from a country where baseball is not the national waste-of-time.
Oh it's a baseball question, never even watched a game before..

SticksandStones said:
8/11 I rock!
same here.

Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
No - because he is dead! <-- this is so very wrong :(

radou said:
No you arent.

Yeah apparently only 3 other people have scored that high aswell. I doubt they're using a very good counting system. :tongue:

9/10 lol... i got the moses one wrong. and I don't know what the hell an inning is.. I'll blame that on being an immigrant though... I'm guessing it's a baseball term from Gokul's comment? ... where I come from you hear pig-skin and you think food, not a giant upside-down fork! ... wait, that's football... I don't know sports.

then it also says my love-life is going to bloom very soon... I just hope it doesn't bloom into a crazy psycho-girl plant as usual!

I accidentally got the moses one correct :smile:

radou said:
You've got company. :biggrin:

ziad1985 said:

I guessed it must refer to baseball, after seeing that the options had 8 as max., but still I didn't know the answer. :rolleyes:

9 out of 11.

Lol, funny test. Got the Moses one wrong and the 4th of July one wrong.

Well, of course it does use the highly reliable "Simon Evans scoring system," which as far as I can tell is a made-up name. :P

gabee said:
Well, of course it does use the highly reliable "Simon Evans scoring system," which as far as I can tell is a made-up name. :P
Yes, and it can also evaluate your love life...must be highly scientific to do that.:tongue:

10/11, got the innings one wrong.

I got the Moses / Noah one correct, but for the wrong reason... I put 0 because I thought the question implied that Moses (Noah) didn't exist.

You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high

I've seen them all before. I doubt I would have been able to get half of them the first time 'round.

1. What is an intelligence test?

An intelligence test is a standardized assessment designed to measure a person's cognitive abilities, such as problem-solving, reasoning, and verbal and non-verbal skills.

2. How is intelligence measured in an IQ test?

Intelligence is typically measured in an IQ test by comparing an individual's performance to that of others in their age group. A score of 100 is considered average, with higher scores indicating above-average intelligence and lower scores indicating below-average intelligence.

3. Can an intelligence test accurately measure a person's intelligence?

While intelligence tests can provide valuable information, they are not a perfect measure of a person's intelligence. Factors such as test-taking skills, cultural and educational background, and motivation can also affect test scores.

4. Are there different types of intelligence tests?

Yes, there are various types of intelligence tests, such as the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) and the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales. These tests may differ in their format and the specific cognitive abilities they measure.

5. Can intelligence be improved through practice and training?

While intelligence is largely determined by genetics, studies have shown that it can be improved through practice and training. This is known as neuroplasticity, where the brain is able to adapt and change based on experiences and learning. However, the extent to which intelligence can be improved may vary from person to person.