Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

"Introduce Yourself"

1. Dec 3, 2014 #1
    Hi everyone! My name is Paulene Gueco and I am a Year 11 IB Student of ACS Doha International School. Oh, and I am taking HL Physics, too. And although I am trying not to make myself seem as an attention-seeking student here, I never in a million years imagined myself joining this Physics forum (I've always excelled in Physics last year). However, as I start to journey across the rigorous Physics syllabus of the IB, I figured that I just might need all the extra help I can get. Haha.

Nevertheless, I am excited and truly grateful to seemingly be a part of a scientific community. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 3, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Enjoy the site.

4. Dec 3, 2014 #3
    Would you mind telling me how I'd be able to post a thread regarding a question? :)

5. Dec 3, 2014 #4

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Go to the main site:

https://www.physicsforums.com/

look for the forum of interest.

and you should see a button on the right in BLUE that says post a new thread

6. Dec 3, 2014 #5
    And I can't find it...

7. Dec 3, 2014 #6
  8. Dec 3, 2014 #7
    Thanks so much! Appreciate all the help. I see it now. :)

9. Dec 4, 2014 #8
    I just signed up too and have no idea what I am doing. I am doing A level physics basically.

10. Dec 4, 2014 #9
    Hey,
    I can't get what class u r in....
    We have diffrent system of schooling here...

11. Dec 12, 2014 #10
    Haha. Well I'm basically doing Math HL, Physics HL, and Chemistry HL. I want to be a Chemical Engineer someday soooo... hahaha

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook