What Can I Learn About Quantum Physics and Cosmology on This Forum?

• Thread starter SecrtAgntSquirl
  • Start date
In summary, this forum provides a wealth of information on quantum physics and cosmology. Users can learn about cutting-edge theories, research, and discoveries in these complex and fascinating fields. Discussions cover a wide range of topics, including the nature of space and time, the behavior of particles, and the origins of the universe. Experts and enthusiasts alike share their knowledge and insights, making this forum a valuable resource for anyone interested in understanding the fundamental laws and mysteries of our universe.
SecrtAgntSquirl
Hey, my name is Caleb. I've never really been on a forum, but its hard sticking with tough subjects without actually having a community of people who find the subjects equally as tantalizing and enjoy discussing them and explaining the difficult concepts contained. I'm personally not entirely sure what I hope to learn here, but I'm interested in physics (either in regards to quantum or cosmology), and mathematics in general (i'm a novice). I also highly enjoy linguistics/cognitive science where it overlaps with the aforementioned sciences, like in AI and computer linguistics/learning. I guess I'm hoping to better understand these subjects so I can figure out what profession/degree would best fit my interests.. I'm happy to talk with anyone and am a pretty open and nice person. Nice to meet y'all~

Likes dkotschessaa and OmCheeto
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF :smile:

Thanks! It means a lot. Nobody here in okinawa cares to talk about this sort of stuff. I've already, in 5 minutes learned about things i didn't even know existed in physics.

Likes berkeman