Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Inverted Pendulum Digital Controller Design *WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR TIME*

1. May 2, 2010 #1
    Hello
    I have attached the sheet that describes the problem.
    This is supposed to be simulated in matlab first with no disturbance and then with disturbance. My problem is that I am not sure how to program a lot of this stuff in matlab so that is one thing i need help with and then just putting all the code to work together. I have some parts written, just have to figure out how to combine it all.

Please let me know if you are a controls/matlab expert and want to help me, I WILL PAY YOU FOR YOUR TIME, OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. May 2, 2010 #2
    Uh, excuse me? Are you offering to pay people to do your homework for you? That's a no-no.

4. May 2, 2010 #3
    I did not ask anyone to do my homework for me...I asked if anyone can help me...It's due wednesday and I need help ASAP, so that is why I stated that I was willing to pay.

I appologize if the wrong message was sent

5. May 3, 2010 #4
    Uh, excuse me? As far as i am concerned, CYRUS, please dont waste anyones time with a stupid assumption/acusation. I don't know who ACE1234 is, but I would take that acusation very seriously and I would say that you are way out of line to imply something like that. Not only is your reply unprofessional, but at the same time very rude. This is america, if someone wants to pay someone to help with homework I believe that is perfectly legal, have you ever heard of tutoring?

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  6. May 3, 2010 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Erm.. this forum does not condone help in exchange for payment. I don't think Cyrus said anything about such a notion being illegal, but it is certainly not permitted here.

7. May 3, 2010 #6
    I agree that the site should/does not condone help in exchange for payment, but the manner he used to accuse and question was in my eyes borderline harrassment. The site should also not condone that. If someone chooses to stimulate someones interest (a tutor for example) with a payment for their time in exchange for tutoring, then I don't see how this is an issue. The site has rules and regulations, I am not authority here, but I am just stating the obvious. I will let the board handle it like CYRUS should have done.

8. May 3, 2010 #7

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Cyrus' tone was just fine. This thread should have been posted in the Homework Help forum section anyway. Yet another problem with this thread. Thread locked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook