Is coffee good or bad for your health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moe darklight
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Coffee
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
moe darklight
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
ok, this has me confused... everywhere I read I find completely different info.
Some places say that coffee is bad for the heart, then there are studies last year that said that it was good for the heart... does anyone know which one it is? what about for blood pressure?

I drink anywhere from 1-4 cups a day. ... but they're BIG cups. or else :zzz:
 
Biology news on Phys.org
I drink one cup of coffee a day. It's a huge mug from the national zoo gift shop and it's not really just coffee. It's 4 servings of black espresso fresh from my espresso machine. I don't usually drink more during the day - that pick-me-up mostly does the trick. You can Google on coffee - it's a prime source of antioxidants and can help protect against liver and colon cancer.

http://www.physorg.com/news6067.html