When I ask about mass, I am really asking is it remotely possible for pure energy to have mass and possible become so dense it forms a ball with its own gravitational pull. This pull keeps the energy in a ball.
Energy is a property of an object or system, like momentum, angular momentum, mass, and charge. There is no such thing as "pure energy" not associated with an object or system, just like there is no such thing as "pure momentum" or "pure charge."
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving