Is kinetic energy enough to propel objects in 3D space?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a 3D motion generator called the Anti-Gravity Transportation (AGT) and the potential for propulsion and sustainable energy. However, the person's limited knowledge of physics prevents them from fully exploring the machine's capabilities. The other person in the conversation mentions that topics like perpetual motion and anti-gravity devices are not allowed on the forum due to violating laws of physics. The conversation ends with an invitation to share more specific information through private messaging.
D-son
I've recently created a 3D motion generator (Anti-Gravity Transportation (AGT)) in 2D/3D design. unfortunately my current physics knowledge is not advanced enough to take this machine to its maxium potential. i can concieve perpultion and sustainable energy coming from this idea. my question comes in the design its self. for anyone interested i will gladly show more for your insight.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

What you said is a bit vague and confused, but sounds like a perpetual motion machine or "anti-gravity" device. Discussion of such topics is not allowed on PF because such devices violate the laws of physics. This thread is locked. If I've misunderstood something though, feel free to PM me with more specific information about what you want to discuss.

1. Is kinetic energy the only factor in determining an object's movement in 3D space?

No, kinetic energy is just one of the factors that determine an object's movement in 3D space. Other factors such as mass, direction, and external forces also play a role in an object's motion.

2. Can an object with low kinetic energy still move in 3D space?

Yes, an object with low kinetic energy can still move in 3D space if it has enough force or external energy acting on it. However, the speed and distance of its movement may be limited.

3. How does kinetic energy affect an object's movement in 3D space?

Kinetic energy is the energy an object possesses due to its motion. The amount of kinetic energy an object has can determine its speed and the distance it can travel in 3D space. Objects with higher kinetic energy will generally move faster and cover a greater distance.

4. Is kinetic energy the same as momentum?

No, kinetic energy and momentum are two different physical quantities. Kinetic energy is the energy an object has due to its motion, while momentum is a measure of an object's mass and velocity.

5. Can an object's kinetic energy change during its movement in 3D space?

Yes, an object's kinetic energy can change during its movement in 3D space. This can happen if the object gains or loses energy from external forces such as friction, gravity, or collisions with other objects.