Ajeezy Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 22, 2010 #1 I know the external magnetic plane of a machine such as an NMR is denoted as B_0_ but is that pronounced by B sub zero or B initial?
I know the external magnetic plane of a machine such as an NMR is denoted as B_0_ but is that pronounced by B sub zero or B initial?
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 May 23, 2010 #2 Hi Ajeezy! I always pronounce it "B zero".
Ajeezy Messages 6 Reaction score 0 May 24, 2010 #3 Thanks tiny tim. I felt that b initial was right but I've been reading into and b zero or b sub zero seems correct. Thanks again
Thanks tiny tim. I felt that b initial was right but I've been reading into and b zero or b sub zero seems correct. Thanks again