Is the Latest Osama Tape a Cheap Fraud?

• News
  • Thread starter omin
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the production value of Osama Bin Laden's tapes and how they benefit the Bush regime. The speaker argues that the tapes are propaganda and not physical evidence, and that they only serve to improve votes for the Bush regime. They also mention the potential for widespread Muslim anger and resentment towards America due to invasions, and criticize the lack of long-term thinking in American politics. The conversation also briefly mentions John Kerry's stance on ending the war and capturing terrorists.
omin
We've all seen what a Hollywood budget can do to make you believe what you are seeing in the theater. Special effects can do anything today, which is proof a cheap Osama tape like the last two produced are easy to make for those in power in America today.

The December 2001 Osama tape tape production value indicated it was a clear fraud. This new tape has language that appears to be written by a kindergardener, which clearly doesn't fit the psychological m.o. of an OBL mentality.

Here's a direct quote from the transcript:

Osama Bin Laden: We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god.

That is not how an Osama talks, especially the last part.

As citizens, because the Bush regime is a faith-based administration, which doesn't require evidence to prove proposed political theories or claims, we are left with only psychological factors to judge the Bush regime. (They provide tapes such as these which seem to imply they have proof.)

We take this kind of propaganda into consideration as a psychological factor, not as phsyical evidence. Which means we are stuck with motives and how psychological factors improve votes for one party or the other.

This tape clearly benefits the Bush regime, because of the lack of intelligence of some American citizens who will react to it in way that favors the Bush regime, which truly, an Osama-type (one who doesn't want American invasions in Arabia) would have thought through before releasing such nonsense.

No, the so-called terrorists, the heroic Arab defenders, do not want insanity in American positions such as Bush (who invade without cause), because the Democrats have much fairer and much more sane deals to offer Arabs in general, such as purchasing oil instead of stealing it!

The clear difference: Kerry promotes Ending the War, which will end in trade of oil and peace.

Bush promotes: A Never ending War that can never be won, because he only want's to go to war and that contradicts ending the war, which will provide a basis to steal oil and murder anyone who gets in the way!

911's help Bush theories, not hinder them! This tape surely helps Bush regime.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
First, you're a wingnut.

Second: Have you ever tried translating the nuances of one language into another?

Third: Al-Jazeera released it, the bush admin tried to stop them from showing it. Like many wingnuts you don't have your facts straight.

4th: I hope you are not an American voting in this election,given your clear lack of daily contact with reality on these issues.

omin said:
This tape clearly benefits the Bush regime, because of the lack of intelligence of some American citizens who will react to it in way that favors the Bush regime, which truly, an Osama-type (one who doesn't want American invasions in Arabia) would have thought through before releasing such nonsense.
Actually, he does, because American invasions=widespread Muslim anger and resentment=more recruits for al-Qaeda=more power for Osama.

franznietzsche said:
First, you're a wingnut.

Second: Have you ever tried translating the nuances of one language into another?

Third: Al-Jazeera released it, the bush admin tried to stop them from showing it. Like many wingnuts you don't have your facts straight.

4th: I hope you are not an American voting in this election,given your clear lack of daily contact with reality on these issues.

Hey Wingnut, since you probably understand this defintion more since you using the word, you probably understand it more than me.

Did you happen to notice the cowardly betrayers of Iraq my terror-able leadership has trained to kill their own people? Stupid people are on both sides. It's just the stupidist have most of the power circumstantially right now.

It's not nuances, such as the word wingnut that matters. It's the value of the content that gives it all away.

No, thankfull to voters like me and citizens in general the brave rebel army of Iraqis do have a future of diplomacy with some Americans. The question is when, because those in power now will never be forgiven. You can't forgive the crimimally insane. You lock them up by taking away there political titles, voting them out. Go Kerry.

And by the way, putting personal attacks and insults that have nothing to do with the debate is the first sign of a person having inferior intelligence in terms of capacity to focus on the matter at hand.

Just a little reminder if you can understand what it means to look inferior by inferior argument method.

Pyrovus said:
Actually, he does, because American invasions=widespread Muslim anger and resentment=more recruits for al-Qaeda=more power for Osama.

This is the problem, you and most AMericans are not thinking in long terms. It a few logic steps ahead of what you imply. Think about a few steps past the short terms, which really is still short term, and you will see that Osama should not at all say those things.

OUt of time, got to go...

omin said:
"snipped out the conspiracy garbage"

The clear difference: Kerry promotes Ending the War, which will end in trade of oil and peace.

I saw Kerry on TV saying he (Kerry) would not stop until all the terrorists were killed or captured.

He also said he was going to send more troops to Iraq.

Maybe your thinking of Nader :rofl:

omin said:
That is not how an Osama talks, especially the last part.

Since when?

kawikdx225 said:
I saw Kerry on TV saying he (Kerry) would not stop until all the terrorists were killed or captured.

He also said he was going to send more troops to Iraq.

Maybe your thinking of Nader :rofl:

Yeah I heard that to. And yes I'd like Nader also, but the American intelligence at the top and bottom isn't understanding the level Nader is at right now, so I go with Kerry, because he's closer to the solution, but yet a criminal by what he does support. But that is all we have. I don't look at it as the l esser of two evils, I have to see it as moving just a abit more in the right direction, because Bush isn't going in the right direction at all relative to Kerry.

Bush is anti-science, anti-domestic, anti-jobs, anti working class, anti-diplomoatic internationally. He is insane.

And by the way, since we don't have phsyical evidence like I pointed out in the first message, everybodies theory here falls into conspiricy theory. You're playing the psycholgical game like I am, but you're just short sighted if you can only see like a Bush.

Last edited:
I just read the entire transcript found here: http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C6AF22-98FB-4A1C-B21F-2BC36E87F61F.htm
It seems like it's a better translation then the one you presented and I don't see how this would benifit Bush.
Anyway, I think everyone should read it. Chilling.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape"?

The "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape" refers to a video that surfaced in 2007 claiming to show a young Osama bin Laden at a school in Afghanistan. It was later revealed to be a fake, created by a media company as a promotional stunt for a documentary.

2. How was the "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape" discovered to be fake?

Experts analyzed the video and found that the footage was manipulated and that the person claiming to be Osama bin Laden was actually an actor. Additionally, analysis of the audio showed that the voices did not match up with the movements of the mouths.

3. Why was the "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape" created?

The video was created as a promotional stunt for a documentary called "The Road to Guantanamo" by a media company called The Independent Film Channel. It was meant to show how easily media can manipulate and distort the truth.

4. Did anyone face consequences for creating the "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape"?

The Independent Film Channel was fined $2,500 by the Federal Communications Commission for airing a fake news story. However, no legal action was taken against the company or individuals involved in creating the video.

5. How did the public respond to the "Kindergarten Osama Fraud Tape"?

Many people were initially fooled by the video and believed it to be real. However, once it was revealed to be a fake, there was widespread criticism and condemnation of the media company for using such a sensitive and serious topic for a promotional stunt.