Is There a Mobile App for Calculus Formulas and Tables?

In summary, the individual is looking for a program that can be installed on a mobile phone which contains all tables and formulas for calculus. They specifically do not want a program for calculations, but rather for reference purposes. The individual is also considering using this program for cheating on a test, but is informed that using mobile phones during tests is prohibited and most tests provide a formula sheet. They mention a book called "Addison Wesley Calculus Review Card" and compare it to dictionaries and medical dictionaries that can be installed on mobile phones. They also inquire about the availability of scientific calculators on mobile phones.
relativistic
can anyone here find my request??

i want (if it exists) a program that contains all tables and formulas of calculus that can be installed on the mobile phone, i don't want a program to operate calculations , but just show the rules.

Physics news on Phys.org
Why would you want such a thing, when there are hundreds of books around that contain these tables of data, and on the internet there is even more information. Unless, of course, you want something that is easily concealable. You wouldn't be thinking of cheating on a test, would you?

I HIGHLY doubt something like that exists, however depending on how new and pricey your mobile it, it may be able to display word documents. There are documents on the internet with vast tables of data and also books of formulas, you could transfer them onto a word document and put them on your phone. However if you are using this to cheat on a test, I have given you this information out of pity.

how can cheat in the test??

i think the mobiles are forbidden in the tests.
second, in the test they give you a formula sheet with all formulas that you will need.
third , i have no test, i am self studying it.

in THOMAS' Calculus book , they say that there is some book named Addison wisley calculus review card that contains all formulas necessary for calculus and can be used in assessments, i wanted something like that.

and as there is dictionaries , medical dictionaries and gragp drawing programmes that can be installed on the mobile, i thought there would be something like a review card for calculus.

on a somewhat related note...any scientific calculators available on mobile phones?...i think that would be sweeeeeet

Related to Is There a Mobile App for Calculus Formulas and Tables?

1. What is the calculus formula for mobile?

The calculus formula for mobile is the equation that describes the motion of a mobile object. It is typically written as v = u + at, where v is the final velocity, u is the initial velocity, a is the acceleration, and t is the time.

2. How is calculus used in mobile technology?

Calculus is used in mobile technology to help developers design and optimize various features, such as the motion of mobile devices, the speed and trajectory of mobile apps, and the efficiency of wireless communication. It is also used to improve the user experience by reducing lag and improving battery life.

3. What is the relationship between calculus and mobile networks?

Calculus plays a crucial role in understanding and improving mobile networks. It is used to analyze and optimize the flow of data in mobile networks, as well as to predict and prevent network congestion. Calculus is also used to improve the speed and reliability of data transmission in mobile networks.

4. How does calculus help with mobile app development?

Calculus is an essential tool for mobile app developers as it helps them understand and optimize the performance of their apps. Calculus is used to analyze the motion and behavior of objects in mobile apps, such as animations and physics-based interactions. It is also used to optimize the algorithms and code used in mobile apps for better performance.

5. Can you provide an example of a calculus formula used in mobile technology?

One example of a calculus formula used in mobile technology is the power control algorithm, which is used to optimize the transmission power of mobile devices in a wireless network. This algorithm uses calculus to determine the optimal power level for each device based on factors such as signal strength and interference, ensuring efficient use of network resources and prolonging battery life.