Is There a New Theory Extending Special Relativity Beyond the Speed of Light?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Messages
2,802
Reaction score
605
Some time ago,I read among the news,that two physicists have extended SR to velocities greater than c in a way which is compatible with the original theory and still in their theory,v=c plays the role of a singularity
I searched on internet but couldn't find any paper explaining the theory and containing the equations
any one knows where to find it?
Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Shyan said:
Some time ago,I read among the news,that two physicists have extended SR to velocities greater than c in a way which is compatible with the original theory and still in their theory,v=c plays the role of a singularity
I searched on internet but couldn't find any paper explaining the theory and containing the equations
any one knows where to find it?
Thanks
I have not seen it, but perhaps you mean #153:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=127314&page=10