Need help understanding Lambda Twist method for camera localization?

• A
  • Thread starter Huyanyinglei
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Method
In summary, the conversation discusses the P-n-p problem and Lambda Twist method, which are mathematical and computer science problems related to camera localization. The individual is seeking resources to better understand the Lambda Twist method and is currently stuck on the problem. The Wikipedia article on the P-n-p problem is mentioned as a helpful resource.
Huyanyinglei
TL;DR Summary
Lambda Twist is one of the state-of-the-art methods of P-n-P problem.
I have the following problem. P-n-p problem is often referred to when talking about camera localization(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective-n-Point). It’s a mathematical problem also a computer science problem. Lambda Twist is one of the state-of-the-art methods(http://openaccess.thecvf.com/conten...l_Persson_Lambda_Twist_An_ECCV_2018_paper.pdf). May I ask if there’s some good articles that can help me understand Lambda Twist method? It’s a little bit hard for me and now I'm stuck with this problem.
Any ideas? Thanx in advance.

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I'm sure you have searched the web for it. If it is also state of the art as you said, then it's likely that anyone can't do any better than this. Also we don't know where you're stuck and why. I find the Wikipedia article quite elaborated.

1. What is a P-n-P method?

A P-n-P method, or Plug and Play method, is a type of technology that allows a device to be automatically detected and installed by a computer without the need for additional drivers or software. This makes it easier for users to connect and use devices such as printers, cameras, and external hard drives.

2. What is the issue with one P-n-P method?

The issue with one P-n-P method is that it may not be compatible with all devices. Some older devices may not support P-n-P technology, and therefore will not be automatically detected and installed by the computer. This can result in the device not functioning properly or not being recognized at all.

3. How can I troubleshoot issues with a P-n-P method?

If you are experiencing issues with a P-n-P method, you can try restarting your computer and the device, as well as checking for any software updates for both the device and your computer. You can also try connecting the device to a different USB port or using a different cable. If the issue persists, you may need to manually install drivers for the device.

4. Can I disable P-n-P technology?

Yes, you can disable P-n-P technology on your computer. However, this may cause compatibility issues with certain devices and may require you to manually install drivers for them. It is generally not recommended to disable P-n-P technology unless necessary.

5. Are there any alternatives to P-n-P methods?

Yes, there are alternative methods for connecting and installing devices, such as using specific drivers or software provided by the device manufacturer. However, P-n-P technology is widely used and considered to be the most convenient and user-friendly method for device installation.