Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

It must be your fault

1. Feb 1, 2009 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I mean i buy in bulk containers, like 3ltr bottles of squash, 800grm slabs of butter to minimise packaging/transport, do not have news papers, use about 1600watts to heat my house, Have traveled about 600 miles since last August, my dust bin takes 6 weeks to fill, etc, etc, so it must be you guys causing AGW, please stop it i hate hot snow.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 1, 2009 #2

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I have been personally refabricating all my oxygen from recycled carbon dioxide molecules. It's difficult at first, but you quickly get the hang of pulling the carbon atom away from the O2. Side benefit, you get this huge pile of powdery coal which can be burned (very cleanly, I might add) in my slightly altered wood stove.

The recaptured vapor is kept in a special hopper, from which I weekly collect my new supply of carbon dioxide.

I don't know why more people don't do this.

4. Feb 1, 2009 #3

wolram

Gold Member

As it has been shown that methane is a far worse green house gas than CO2, i propose a
    fresh air realisiation tax, any anmial over producing will be levied at at higher tax rate, dependant a on cfpd ,cubic feet per day levy, it will be difficult to monitor at the start, but when every animal and bog is fitted with a mfart chip we will be able to hold the problem in.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  5. Feb 1, 2009 #4

Mk

Yeah, I say we get rid of all the other taxes and be honest about what taxes are. Just tax the people themselves.

6. Feb 1, 2009 #5

wolram

Gold Member

The only problem i see so far is getting the results of the mfart chip broadcast world wide, mostly it could be done over the mobile phone net work, but that would still leave some hot spots.

7. Feb 1, 2009 #6

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Does that mean curry and baked beans will be taxed like beer and fags?
    At least sprouts will be banned!

8. Feb 1, 2009 #7

wolram

Gold Member

The fart tax would be the major means of taxing animals, in the long run it would favour an evolutionary non methane producer.

9. Feb 1, 2009 #8

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

As a note to Amercian readers - taxing fags isn't as bad as it sounds, it's just an extra amount added to musical theatre tickets and hair products for men.
    However we also like to advise any Americans visiting England because the English "love to eat faggots covered in gravy" that they may be dissapointed!

10. Feb 1, 2009 #9

wolram

Gold Member

Ever since the faggots migrated to populated areas they have become a less popular food source, ever tried shooting a ****** in a crowded bus station.

11. Feb 1, 2009 #10

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Asking a Sep "can I bum a fag off you?" is a definite way to get raised eyebrows.

12. Feb 1, 2009 #11

wolram

Gold Member

OOps a daisy, i ****** an American forgot is different to the British one, mums the word.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?