AGW: How You Can Help & Stop It Now

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fault
In summary, the author is talking about how he uses carbon dioxide to create oxygen, and how it's a good way to reduce greenhouse gases. He also proposes a fresh air realisiation tax in order to help reduce methane production.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I mean i buy in bulk containers, like 3ltr bottles of squash, 800grm slabs of butter to minimise packaging/transport, do not have news papers, use about 1600watts to heat my house, Have traveled about 600 miles since last August, my dust bin takes 6 weeks to fill, etc, etc, so it must be you guys causing AGW, please stop it i hate hot snow.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I have been personally refabricating all my oxygen from recycled carbon dioxide molecules. It's difficult at first, but you quickly get the hang of pulling the carbon atom away from the O2. Side benefit, you get this huge pile of powdery coal which can be burned (very cleanly, I might add) in my slightly altered wood stove.

The recaptured vapor is kept in a special hopper, from which I weekly collect my new supply of carbon dioxide.

I don't know why more people don't do this.

As it has been shown that methane is a far worse green house gas than CO2, i propose a
fresh air realisiation tax, any anmial over producing will be levied at at higher tax rate, dependant a on cfpd ,cubic feet per day levy, it will be difficult to monitor at the start, but when every animal and bog is fitted with a mfart chip we will be able to hold the problem in.

Last edited:
As it has been shown that methane is a far worse green house gas than CO2, i propose a fresh air realisiation tax, any anmial over producing will be levied at at higher tax rate, dependant a on cfpd ,cubic feet per day levy, it will be difficult to monitor at the start, but when every animal and bog is fitted with a mfart chip we will be able to hold the problem in.
Yeah, I say we get rid of all the other taxes and be honest about what taxes are. Just tax the people themselves.

The only problem i see so far is getting the results of the mfart chip broadcast world wide, mostly it could be done over the mobile phone net work, but that would still leave some hot spots.

wolram said:
i propose a fresh air realisiation tax, any anmial over producing will be levied at at higher tax rate,
Does that mean curry and baked beans will be taxed like beer and fags?
At least sprouts will be banned!

mgb_phys said:
Does that mean curry and baked beans will be taxed like beer and fags?
At least sprouts will be banned!

The fart tax would be the major means of taxing animals, in the long run it would favour an evolutionary non methane producer.

mgb_phys said:
taxed like beer and fags?
As a note to Amercian readers - taxing fags isn't as bad as it sounds, it's just an extra amount added to musical theatre tickets and hair products for men.
However we also like to advise any Americans visiting England because the English "love to eat faggots covered in gravy" that they may be dissapointed!

mgb_phys said:
However we also like to advise any Americans visiting England because the English "love to eat faggots covered in gravy" that they may be dissapointed!

Ever since the faggots migrated to populated areas they have become a less popular food source, ever tried shooting a sweetheart in a crowded bus station.

mgb_phys said:
As a note to Amercian readers - taxing fags isn't as bad as it sounds, it's just an extra amount added to musical theatre tickets and hair products for men.

Asking a Sep "can I bum a fag off you?" is a definite way to get raised eyebrows.

OOps a daisy, i sweetheart an American forgot is different to the British one, mums the word.

1. What is AGW?

AGW stands for anthropogenic global warming, which refers to the increase in Earth's average temperature caused by human activities, such as burning fossil fuels and deforestation.

2. How can I help stop AGW?

There are several ways you can help stop AGW, such as reducing your carbon footprint by using renewable energy sources, conserving energy, and reducing waste. You can also support policies and initiatives that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

3. What are the consequences of AGW?

The consequences of AGW include rising sea levels, more frequent and severe natural disasters, extinction of species, and disruption of ecosystems. It can also have economic impacts, such as decreased agricultural productivity and increased healthcare costs.

4. Is it too late to stop AGW?

While the effects of AGW are already being felt, it is not too late to take action and mitigate its future impacts. Every effort counts in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and slowing down the rate of global warming.

5. How can I educate others about AGW?

You can educate others about AGW by sharing information and resources, engaging in discussions, and promoting sustainable practices in your community. You can also support organizations and campaigns that raise awareness about the issue.