Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Journal of cosmology and gravitation

1. Sep 20, 2011 #1
    which journal specifically i have to hope a little time for a response of acept or reject?

and ,

where the time of to hope is big?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 20, 2011 #2
    I seriously doubt anyone understands what your asking. Try to provide us more detail on the nature of your question.

4. Sep 20, 2011 #3
    i would like sent a publication for some journal of physics
    wich is the journal most fast at acept a paper?

in spanish:
    me gustaría enviar una publicación a alguna revista, ¿cuales son las revistas mas rápidas en entregar una respuesta de aceptación o rechazo?

5. Sep 20, 2011 #4

PAllen

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The faster and easier it accepts a paper, the less reputable it is. So you are asking for the least reputable journal that takes papers on cosmology and gravitation?

Can't (and wouldn't want to) help with that. I can say that a reputable journal is:

Classical and Quantum Gravity.

6. Sep 20, 2011 #5
    thanks,
    i was think that the journal most reputable is the faster in acept (or reject) a paper, since the number of referees is tall ,
    and the journal less reputable is not faster, since the number of referees is small

in spanish:
    gracias, yo antes pensaba que el journal mas rápido en aceptar o rechazar un paper era el de mayor reputación, ya que ellos pensaba yo, poseían un mayor número de arbitros

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook