Just wonder where'r everybody from

• Thread starter ekinnike
  • Start date
In summary: Okay, I'm off the hook. See Cyrus' link just prior to your last post.Dontunduhstan's principle exports are navel lint, hairballs, and biohazardous wastes. In the 1960s, Dontunduhstan was briefly the world's principal supplier of unobtainium until the mine operators finally got the joke and the supply quickly dried up. The only commodity which is imported into Dontunduhstan in economically significant volume is processed imitation cheese food, to which many Dontunduhstanians are hopelessly addicted.
cyrusabdollahi said:
You are just full of little nuggets of trivia arent you?

You must think them up deep in the bowels of your mind.

Yup, I'm full of it.

Trivia, that is. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
You know, I hate to dump all this information about Turidstan on you at once. I know you will need some time to digest it all.

Well, since it's predigested, it won't be too difficult.

Are rabbits considered predators in Turdistan ? IIRC, they're coprophages.

What can I say, you understand the people and culture of Turdistan so fast, you are a whiz!

A whiz ? No, you must be mixing me up with a citizen of Toiletestan, the Number One country !

If anything, I'm a crack shot.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Im from Turdistan.
I have been there...Dang dog!

You toot your own horn too much, curious.

cyrusabdollahi said:
You toot your own horn too much, curious.
Must be the beans I ate for breakfast.

Why don't you come visit Turdistan? There is loads to do! You can even drop the kids off at the pool and spend some time alone with your wife! It will be a side splitting good time!

cyrusabdollahi said:
Why don't you come visit Turdistan? There is loads to do! You can even drop the kids off at the pool and spend some time alone with your wife! It will be a side splitting good time!

I heard there's a lot of nature ! I'd love to rough it out in the country founded on roughage.

Last edited:
You must! The national bird is the caca-toot!

I'm still a little worried - if I have constipation on the plane, would I be convicted of smuggling illegal immigrants into Turdistan ?

If I take a dump while in Turdistan, do they automatically become citizens ?

Well, in that type of situation, they would be considered floaters. They would have dual citizenship.

Where did you go? You must not be used to the smell of defeat. It's slient but deadly to be sure.