What drives my passion for engineering and entrepreneurship?

• Thread starter Deliberately_Troy
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for engineering and entrepreneurship is fueled by the opportunity to create innovative solutions and bring them to market. The constant challenge and problem-solving aspect of engineering coupled with the drive to build successful businesses motivates me to continuously learn, improve, and take risks. The potential to make a positive impact on society and contribute to the advancement of technology further drives my passion for these fields. Whether it's designing new products or developing efficient processes, I am driven by the excitement and satisfaction of seeing my ideas come to life and make a difference in the world.
Deliberately_Troy
How did you find PF?
Link
Hey, I'm Troy, an entrepreneur in San Diego California. I grew up running around the halls of General Atomics (Photonics devision) as a young boy, where my love of engineering, physics, manufacturing, and CAD began. Since, I've had a plethora of projects and a few companies that revolve around my ever evolving love of all things engineering. Posts from me will likely be in line with automotive, aerospace, maritime, architectural, and renewable/alternative energy related topics. Thanks for having me!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Troy. We are very happy to have you.

I'm very happy to be here. Looking forward to learning and sharing what I can.:smile: