Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Let's get started

1. Jan 23, 2017 #1
    Hello.First i will introduce myself. I am 16 years Bulgarian boy and I am in math and geography school. My passions are electronics, math(and especially higher mathematics), physics(I now reading quantum physics for beginners by zbigniew ficek and one Bulgarian book about technical mechanics).

Also I am interested in programming and robotics, couple of mouths ago I opened my own class for developing robots, where I am some kind of teacher(I had been sponsored by my school and I bought lego mindstroms(for those you have some knowleage about it, We don't use graphical IDE, but Python)arduino and a lot of servor, sensor, wires and so on).

Finally some of my background interests are Linux and Penetration testing(White hat), computer communications.I know there are a lot of stuffs and it's hard to me to manage my time, but lets talk about, for what i come here, shall we.

I really dont know from where to start with higher mathematics. In school we are on log's, and the leastest thing a read is about negative square root(imaginetion i²= -1 and the graphical representation).I want some help for finding the right way of starting with higher mathematics, and also there can be some physics realeted books, i won't regret it.

Sorry if it's seems like complete mess.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 23, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. :smile:

4. Jan 23, 2017 #3

cnh1995

Homework Helper

And you are only 16??? :)) That is amazing!

When I was your age, all I remember is not doing homework and getting punished for that..:-p

Welcome to PF! It's great to have you here!:smile:

5. Jan 24, 2017 #4
    Hello everyone.
    Where should I post to find some information about books and how to start ?

6. Jan 24, 2017 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

There is a Textbook forum for asking for recommendations for books. And the Academic Guidance forum is for asking for advice about how best to study... :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted