LG G8X ThinQ Manual: Comprehensive Guide for Your New Smartphone

• Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
In summary: Connor Krukosky bought an IBM mainframe for $237 in his family's basement in the early 2000s. IBM hired him and he now works as a systems engineer.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
Computer science news on Phys.org
Does it have to be published by the manufacturer? I find more than 50,000 hits on Amazon for books about iPhone.

1590083097970.png

I prefer from the manfacturer. Also MATLAB has a long manual Mathematica and maple. I really should find time to read those. Years of sleepless nights, cheers!

You could probably pick up an IBM mainframe from the 60's/70's right cheaply. Roomsful of documentation, each and every one.

hmmm27 said:
You could probably pick up an IBM mainframe from the 60's/70's right cheaply. Roomsful of documentation, each and every one.
I remember in the late nineties I really wanted to buy an sgi supercomputer but forgot about it. The computer has gone a long way since the sixties.

MathematicalPhysicist said:
I remember in the late nineties I really wanted to buy an sgi supercomputer but forgot about it. The computer has gone a long way since the sixties.
Even earlier - about 1980 the research center I was working for suddenly acquired (for free) a Data General (remember them?) computer with about 2k 16 bit core. After due consideration we decided to throw away the electronics (estimated worth: 0) and keep the cabinet (a nice 19" rack about 5ft high). Sic transit...

Svein said:
Even earlier - about 1980 the research center I was working for suddenly acquired (for free) a Data General (remember them?) computer with about 2k 16 bit core. After due consideration we decided to throw away the electronics (estimated worth: 0) and keep the cabinet (a nice 19" rack about 5ft high). Sic transit...
How can I remember them if I were born in 1986?!
:-)

hmmm27 said:
Here's a nice story about a kid, Connor Krukosky, who bought an IBM mainframe at a very low price: https://www.ibm.com/thought-leadership/passion-projects/careers-mainframe/

From that story:

He stuck with it to the point that when he saw an ad for an old IBM z890 mainframe that a nearby business was selling, he talked his father into helping him buy it for $237 and move it into the family basement.​
IBM hired him.

1. What is the LG G8X ThinQ Manual?

The LG G8X ThinQ Manual is a comprehensive guide that provides users with detailed information and instructions on how to use their new smartphone. It covers everything from setting up the device to advanced features and troubleshooting.

2. Where can I find the LG G8X ThinQ Manual?

The LG G8X ThinQ Manual can be found on the LG website or can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It is also included in the packaging of the smartphone.

3. What information is included in the LG G8X ThinQ Manual?

The LG G8X ThinQ Manual includes information on the device's specifications, features, and functions. It also provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up the device, use its various features, and troubleshoot common issues.

4. Is the LG G8X ThinQ Manual available in multiple languages?

Yes, the LG G8X ThinQ Manual is available in multiple languages to accommodate users from different regions. Users can select their preferred language when downloading the manual from the LG website or the Google Play Store.

5. Can I access the LG G8X ThinQ Manual offline?

Yes, the LG G8X ThinQ Manual can be downloaded and accessed offline. This is useful for users who may not have access to the internet or prefer to have a physical copy of the manual for reference.

Back