Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Login Problems!

1. Nov 27, 2005 #1
    When I login as ONJ's Noble Steed, I get a page (as usual) saying "Thank you for logging in, ONJ's Noble Steed." By when I click "proceed" either nothing happens, or it takes a very long time to get to the forums pages. And afterward, when I click on subforums or topics, again, either nothing happens or I have to wait for a while. But when I'm not logged in, I can navigate these forums easily. Right now I'm using one of my old accounts. This one works fine, but I want to be able to use my new one.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 27, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've had similar problems. Feel totally miserable waiting for pages to load...
  4. Nov 27, 2005 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, we've had some problems with slow loading pages. It's sporadic. One moment everything seems to work just fine, and the next, everything takes forever to load.

Psst...you have your PM feature turned off...stick with just one username please.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2005
  5. Nov 27, 2005 #4
    No, for me it's not sporadic at all. I have no problems with pages loading when I'm logged off, nor do I have any problems when I'm logged on as someone else besides "ONJ's Noble Steed." I would like to be able to use my original account, but I can't. The pages don't load at all when I'm logged in as "ONJ's Noble Steed." Can't anyone help?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?