Looking for a college with a good neursocience, math, and physics department

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter mejoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
mejoc
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can anyone recommend a college with a good department in each of those fields? Neuroscience in undergrad is hard to find. I don't know if graduate schools will let you take their courses and make a BS degree out of it...

The two schools that come to mind with good departments in all three are NYU and U of Pitt.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know dartmouth is supposed to have a really good neuroscience deparment, or group, or whatever level of organization neuroscience falls under (my friend is going there). I don't know about their math and physics programs, but they can't be too shabby, since it is ivy league