1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for help in Introduction Mechanics(Kleppner) and EM(Purcell)

1. May 19, 2012 #1
    Hello everyone.
    Thank you so much for taking your personal time to read my post.
    I am a very zealous and passionate undergraduate physics major!
    I've changed my major to physics about two years ago in my community college, and I will be now transferring to a university as a physics major.

I've studied very hard in the classes offered at my community college, and to my satisfactory, I was ranked 'one' in all three of my physics classes. However, even with such hard work, when I looked at the "introduction to mechanics book" used at MIT and "E&M" book at Berkeley, I frequently found myself lost. I am very disappointed about myself, and I intend to master these books during the summer.

I would like to humbly ask for help from a person that may have finished or have read one of these books completely and successfully. I want extensive help, since I will be asking lot of questions... If there is someone that wouldn't mind helping me through my exciting physics journey during the summer, I would be extremely delighted!

I am glad to have found this forum with so many passionate fellow physicists. Thank you for taking time to read my post. If you would not mind leaving me a e-mail, or talking with me through msg throughout the summer, I would be extremely glad.

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. May 20, 2012 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to Physics Forums!

Post your questions here. You're more likely to get timely answers when a lot of people see your questions, and if someone messes up, others can correct him/her. Also, other people can benefit from the discussion.

If you want help with specific exercises or homework problems, post in one of the subforums of "Homework & Coursework Questions." If you want to clarify concepts, use one of the discussion forums: Classical Physics would be appropriate for both Kleppner and Purcell.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook