'lucifer, Prometheus & QuÉtzalcoatl'

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, this conversation discusses the belief in the reality of the UFO phenomenon and the vilification of entities who bring positive and useful things to mankind. The article also explores the connections between trickster deities, such as Lucifer, Prometheus, and Quétzalcoatl, who have rebelled against higher powers to benefit humanity. The conversation also delves into biblical references to the Nephilim, a race of giants fathered by angels, and the Satanic hidden agenda of the dumbing down of the church and knowledge of angels. Ultimately, the conversation raises questions about free will and the consequences of seeking knowledge.
Guybrush Threepwood: (Man that's a weird name), I'm not scared to say supreme evil, it was supposed to be a joke, you know, since we are talking about someone, what his name is, who he is, and are doing so because we are unsure of his identity, which makes it hard to form the sentence in the way I did, because I would have to pick a name to call him. I thought I was funny anyway.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Jonathan
Guybrush Threepwood: (Man that's a weird name)

you can do a search on the net... you'll see I'm famous

How have I not heard of him? I don't get it, I went to several sites and they didn't say much. Is he a cartoon or video game character?

Will our descendants several thousand years from now see our 'temporary' obsession with ET as folklore and legend?

The whole point of religion is one of control. To illustrate this, as the Bible does, God Himself casts out some of His own when they disobeyed. What hope, then, is there for mortal man?

administrating fear = divine control

Every culture has it's own religious poles. Good versus evil. Light against darkness. It's a common thread. The point is, how do we calibrate goodness without the presence of evil as a guide?

The 'invention' of evil characters being cast out by goodly gods only serves the purpose of men in high religious offices. Remember, up until the last two centuries, the whole world was governed by religion.

legends of evil spirits = old-day propaganda

I think an add-on to 'ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power' should be:

and the fear of thy Maker is absolute control.